The following banking resume samples will help you create the perfect job application. A good banking resume will include the candidate’s work history, qualifications, and experience as a banking professional.
What Is a Banker Resume?
In banking you typically want to highlight your math skills, consideration of details, and interpersonal skills. Create a sound and factual summary that accentuates different sets of knowledge based on the job you are applying for.
The following resume samples should be used as inspiration for your next job application. But remember, for any successful application you must customize your resume for the job.
How to Make a Banker Resume
What should a good banking resume carry?
A Banking Curriculum Vitae should be complete with all the information and look professional. Follow these tips:
- Include a professional photograph that you have recently taken.
- Write your professional profile in three or four lines in which you summarize your experience and your main qualities.
- Structure your CV well, allow it to be easy to read and not to confuse the information.
- Take care that your personal data is updated.
- Name three or four main tasks that you have developed during your previous jobs.
- Take care of your spelling and grammar.
Banking Resume Format:
A banking resume is arranged in “reverse chronological order.” Your recent qualifications and work experiences are displayed at the top of the resume. A banking resume should be legible and concise, avoiding adding imaginary words and exaggerated demands. A meaningful and accurate resume will stand out. Our samples are well formatted and are sure to catch the eye of your employer.
Sample CV Template for Banking Employee
All my professional experience developed up to now has been oriented to financial management assuming positions of responsibility and customer service. I consider myself a communicative person, very organized, with great calculation skills, the ability to work in a team and with experience in the use of e-banking software and office tools.
Cashier and commercial banking assistant. Maternity replacement. Banco Popular, Burgos, February 2016-January 2017.
Main responsibilities of the position:
- Receipt of income and delivery of money to customers at the counter.
- Collection of customer documents.
- Daily cash count.
- Drafting reports on incidents.
- Sale of basic commercial products to clients.
- Telephone customer service.
- Management of postal mail for clients.
- References: Manuel Delgado, director of the branch.
Financial Advisor. Inmobiliaria Agency, Burgos, September 2013-November 2015.
Main responsibilities of the position:
- Processing of mortgage loans.
- Support to the risk analysis department.
- Management of deeds before a notary.
- Interbank procedures.
- Inter-franchise management.
- References: Mabel Colorado, office director.
Master in Financial Economic Management. Mundima, Madrid, 2014.
Main contents of the master:
- Senior accounting and treasury management.
- Management of financial resources and foreign trade.
- Business, managerial and economic law.
- Tax management and structured finance.
- Technical English.
- Graduated in Business Administration. Complutense University of Madrid, 2009-2013.
English: level B2.
- Great communication skills for the client.
- Organized and patient person.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Calculation and numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Digital Competences
- Perfect management of e-banking software.
- Professional use of Microsoft Office.
Our CV for bank employee and how you can create your own
This CV template for a bank employee represents a professional document to improve your employment situation or start off on the right foot in your professional future. For that to happen, it is important to follow a series of tips, and the first of them has to do with references from previous works. You will already know about the responsibility of managing the money of others, and both a bank and another type of financial institution will need these references. So it is essential that you are sure of the people you include in your CV so that they give good references about you.
Don’t neglect the look and layout either. Remember that the first impression is the one that remains. This means making a good impression on quality paper, using medium font sizes (10-12 points) in Arial or Times New Roman and including a good photograph.
To improve readability and for the employer to interpret your CV correctly, use a summary at the beginning and a single spacing in the line spacing. In general, don’t forget to use a professional and technical tone in your descriptions to make it clear to the company that you know the industry. And, of course, adapt the resume to the position. In fact, create as many CVs as there are job offers you apply to.
Regarding the content related to your professional experience, do not forget to include the dates correctly. Sometimes, by mistake, they overlap and that creates a very bad impression on employers. They can infer that you haven’t prepared your resume well enough.
Finally, two classic tips that are sometimes forgotten: it is important to include in your cover letter your most outstanding qualities, those that distinguish you from other applicants; And, of course, try to keep your entire resume no longer than two pages. One of the filters used by employers is the CV that is too long.
Errors in the CV that can cost you not to get the position
To the usefulness of this CV template for a bank employee with which to create your resume, finally, we add some mistakes to avoid. The first is not to make spelling or grammatical mistakes when writing the CV. Use tools such as dictionaries or the web to answer questions.
When writing, don’t go too far into your job descriptions either. To avoid this, go online to find the most accurate descriptions. Although it seems secondary, it is essential not to use personal email addresses, especially those that contain bizarre usernames. Instead, create a professional Email with your first and last name.
Lastly, don’t neglect your digital profiles. For this type of work it is very possible that they look for information about you on the networks. In order not to miss out on a job opportunity, update your channels while preparing your CV. With this, you will get your professional image to be perfect.